Peanut Butter Cheesecake. The creamy peanut butter cheesecake filling is sweet but just right, fluffy from the heavy Look no further than this easy No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake recipe! Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake makes you feel like a child again, eating your favorite candy bar – yes your candy bar. This Peanut Butter Cheesecake is so peanut buttery and cream cheesy smooth with a delicious chocolate cookie crust.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Es ist 500 g of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- Du brauchst 3/4 cup of Peanut Butter creamy.
- Du brauchst 1 cup of Heavy Cream.
- Bereiten 1/3 cup of Sour Cream.
- Es ist 1/4 cup of Cocoa Powder.
- Bereiten 1 cup of Sugar Confectioner ' s + 3 tbsps.
- Bereiten 1/3 cup of Peanuts Roasted chopped.
- Du brauchst 1 packet of Graham Crackers.
- Bereiten of Peanut butter Cinnamon or chips for garnish.
- Es ist of Chocolate sprinkles for garnish.
- Es ist 1 of Unsalted butter stick of.
- Du brauchst 9 of cake " Springform pan.
Here is another great combination of chocolate and peanut butter, peanut butter cheesecake. This is a great recipe to make for the Holidays and is sure to please any peanut butter fans. These Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies look like swirls of sweetness. Dot brownies with decadent dollops and you get Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies.
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Anleitung
- First prepare the base of the cake by mixing the butter (at room temp) with chopped graham crackers in the springform cake pan. Refigerate until you prepare the remaining cheesecake..
- Blend the cream cheese, sour cream, peanut butter and 1 cup of the confectioners' sugar until smooth and creamy with a hand mixer..
- Sprinkle the chopped peanuts around the bottom of the prepared crust and spoon the cheesecake filling on top, smoothing out the top and spreading the filling to the edge. Place a piece of plastic wrap directly on top of the cheesecake and refrigerate until set, at least 3 hours..
- Whisk together the heavy cream, cocoa powder and the remaining 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar in a medium mixing bowl until dissolved. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate along with the cheesecake..
- When ready to assemble, whisk the heavy cream and cocoa powder mixture until medium peaks form. Place the cocoa whipped cream in to a resealable plastic bag and squeeze the icing toward one corner of the bag. Snip a small opening at the corner with the icing. Pipe the frosting in any pattern of your liking around the edge of the cake..
- Sprinkle the peanut butter chips and chocolate sprinkles on top of the whipped cream..
In a large bowl, mix together melted peanut butter and confectioner's sugar. Pour mixture over cheesecake in springform pan. Peanut butter cheesecake HAS to be one of the most decadent desserts ever created. Nothing says delicious quite like the combination of peanut butter and cream cheese in this amazing chilled treat. A Frozen Cheesecake and a Peanut Butter Cheesecake were inevitable at some point.