Triple layer baked cheese cake. Triple Layer Cheesecake – the BEST, creamiest, richest cheesecake you'll ever make, in dark chocolate, white chocolate & Kahlua coffee flavor. Valentine's Day is a few days away, and if you are still looking and thinking of a smashing recipe. Place the pan into a larger pan or baking dish, and then into the oven.
Ingredients of Triple layer baked cheese cake
- Bereiten 1 +1 ¼ cup of fine granulated sugar.
- Es ist 250 gms of cream cheese.
- Du brauchst 6 of eggs separated.
- Du brauchst 1+ 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Es ist 1/3 cup of cornstrarch.
- Du brauchst 1/3 + 2/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Bereiten 2/3 cup of milk.
- Bereiten 50 gms + 180 grams of room temperature butter.
- Du brauchst 180 grams or 1 1/3 cup of of 72% cocoa chocolate.
- Bereiten 3 of eggs.
- Bereiten 2/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- Bereiten 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Es ist as required of Peanut butter.
In fact, my husband loved the filling so much he wants me to make a cake filled and iced with the coconut cream cheese frosting. A simple How To Guide on how to create a Triple Layer Cheese Cake. Remove from oven to wire rack. Triple Layer Cheesecake – the BEST, creamiest, richest cheesecake you'll ever make, in dark chocolate, white chocolate & Kahlua coffee flavor.
Triple layer baked cheese cake Schritt für Schritt
- Take the dark chocolate, 1 1/4 cup sugar, and 180 grams of butter and melt it in a double-boiler. You can also microwave, to melt the mixture..
- Let the mixture cool down. Add the eggs and mix it evenly..
- Then add 2/3 cup of flour, cocoa powder, salt and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract. Mix them properly form a uniform batter..
- Preheat the oven to 200°C..
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and coat it with butter..
- Now, pour the mixture in the baking tray..
- Bake the brownies in the oven till the upper crust loses it shine for around 20 minutes. You can also check by inserting a tooth-pick. The toothpick should come out clean with pieces of brownie stuck to the pick. your brownie base is now ready..
- Rise the temperature of oven to 240˚C..
- Fill the tray of oven with hot water and keep the tray in the lowest position..
- In a big bowl mix the cheese, 6 egg yolks, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and 2/3 cup of the sugar. Sieve the 1/3 cup of flour and 1/3 cup of corn starch and mix well for a smooth mixture, without any lumps..
- Add the milk and 50 grams of melted butter and mix until combined..
- Whisk the egg while until a soft white peak is formed and then gradually add 1/3 cup of sugar and continue whisking until a stiff peak is formed. This is called meringue..
- Mix 1/3 of the meringue into the cake mixture then gently fold in the rest of the meringue until mixed evenly (don’t over mix)..
- Bake the cake for 10-15 mins and bake the cake for another 1 hour at 160˚C..
- Bake for 1 hour until the cake is golden brown and when pricked with a tooth-pick comes out dry..
- Cool the cake completely before serving (it will shrink)..
- You can serve the cake as it is or make another layer on the top with peanut butter..
Find this Pin and more on Desserts by Rosemarie Crandall. Coffee lovers – this extravagant, layered coffee cake recipe is for you! My Triple Coffee Cheesecake is a combination of The first layer is a traditional-style, baked coffee cheesecake. This heavier cheesecake layer is followed by light-as-air coffee mousse. This tasty and colourful triple layer cheesecake was created by goodtoknow user Jan Lawry – it's perfect for a dinner party dessert and will definitely impress your guests.