Easy lazy strawberry cheesecake. Easy Cheesecake Recipe – Make Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe in a Blender. The amazing thing about this blender is you can literally put all of the no bake strawberry cheesecake ingredients right into the blender and create the smoothest filling in minutes. The power makes it so impressive.
Ingredients of Easy lazy strawberry cheesecake
- Prepare 2 envelopes of whipping cream.
- You need 4-5 of squares of kiri cheese at room tepmrature.
- It’s 1/2 of an envelop of strawberry jello.
- It’s 1/4 cup of boiling water.
- It’s 2 of table spoon powdered sugar.
- You need 1 pack of strawberry jam swissrol.
Easy Strawberry Cheesecake: Do you love cheesecake? Cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts, and in this instructable I will show you how to make an easy cheesecake, with a nice homemade strawberry sauce. Strawberries at the ready? 😉 This no bake strawberry cheesecake is as smooth and creamy as they get despite being completely oil-free! Cheesecake fanatics, put your hands up.
Easy lazy strawberry cheesecake instructions
- Add the boiling water to your jello mix well until all dissolved. (You may microwave it till fully dissolved) then allow to cool down to room temprature.
- Slice your swiss roll and add it to the bottom of a cheesecake pan.
- Mix your whipping cream with cold water as instructed on the envelope..
- Add your cream cheese to the whipping cream and mix with an electric blender till fully mixed.
- Add the jello to the cream-cheese mix and mix well.
- Add sugar to preferred taste.
- Pour over the sliced Swiss roll you may decorate it with fresh strawberries and let it to set in your fridge for an hour at least.
Cheesecake fanatics, put your hands up. Lazy Strawberry Shortcake Recipe: Are you short on time and still need a dessert? This Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle is an easy, no fuss, summer dessert perfect for serving at summer parties! Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Pancakes = cheesecake filling + pancake dry ingredients + fresh strawberry syrup = cheesecake for breakfast! How about strawberry cheesecake pancakes? (and just in time for Easter too) I saw a recipe for cheesecake pancakes on Betty Crocker in which you.