Basque Burnt Cheesecake.
Ingredients of Basque Burnt Cheesecake
- It’s 225 g of Cream cheese (room temperature).
- It’s 60 g of Sugar.
- You need 2 of Whole eggs.
- You need 110 ml of Cream.
- It’s 20 g of All purpose flour.
- It’s 1 g of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Lemon juice.
Basque Burnt Cheesecake step by step
- Preheat oven to 210 degree Celsius.
- Butter the cake pan, line with a parchment paper, make sure parchment comes at least 2" above top of the pan on all sides.
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar with a electric beater on medium speed for about 5 minutes until smooth.
- Turn the beater to low speed and add the eggs in, one at a time.
- Add the sifted all-purpose flour, cream, lemon juice and salt. Mix through on low speed until everything is well incorporated.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake it in the oven for 25 minutes. At the 15-minute mark, rotate the cheesecake to help it cook evenly.
- Increase the oven temperature to 230 degree Celsius and bake for another 5-10 minutes or until the top is dark brown.
- Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool completely before removing it from the pan.
- Chill in the refrigerator for an hour or more, it tastes much better when it is cool. Slice it up and serve with some strawberries, enjoy😋.