Ingredients of Cotton Cheesecake
- Prepare of cheese mixture.
- You need 7 slice of cheese (around 125 gm or 1 cup and a half).
- It’s 75 grams of unsalted butter.
- You need 200 ml of milk or evaporated milk.
- It’s of meringue.
- Prepare 5 of large egg whites.
- Prepare 75 grams of castor sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cream of tartar.
- You need of others.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 75 grams of self raising flour.
- It’s 5 of large egg yolks.
Cotton Cheesecake step by step
- Preheat the oven to 175C°. Grease and flour 8×8in baking pan. Heat the butter, cheese and milk over medium heat pan. Stir occasionally until it melt. Remove from heat..
- In a large bowl, beat white eggs, sugar and cream of tartar until it becomes meringue. Meringue tips: try flip over your bowl on your face. If it do not fall on your face, it is meringue enough. Lol. Please do not intentionally mix it with other ingredient such as water or egg yolk or else your meringue won't come out perfectly. Clean and dry your bowl first before whisk them..
- In another large bowl, beat egg yolk until thick and light..
- Sift the cheese mixture and pour them into the egg yolk. Add flour and mix them into the mixture in batches..
- Then, pour the white eggs mixture and lemon juice into the cheese mixture. Fold them until it well combined..
- Pour the batter in a baking pan and bake for 60-70 minutes by using waterbath technique as the picture shown below.
- Remove the pan from the oven. Let it cool down and your super fluffy cheesecake is ready to serve!!.