Dad's double layered Cheesecake. For cheesecake layer, beat all ingredients until smooth. This recipe includes making the graham cracker crust, and the two layer cheesecake. Servings vary based on how large.
Ingredients of Dad's double layered Cheesecake
- It’s 2 blocks of cream cheese.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of vanilla.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 16 oz of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 of graham cracker crusts.
Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake – a layer of cheesecake topped with a layer of pumpkin cheesecake in a graham cracker crust. This has a layer of cheesecake and then a layer of pumpkin cheesecake all made from the same batter. I thought it was to die for and so easy that every time I. Smooth it care- fully over the white layer in the crust, heaping it slightly in the middle.
Dad's double layered Cheesecake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Layer 1: Combine 2 blocks cream cheese, 2 eggs, 1 tablespoon of vanilla and 1/2 cup of sugar. It may be necessary to soften the cream cheese first. Separate evenly between two graham cracker crusts. Cook at 350°F for 20 min..
- Layer 2: Combine 16 oz sour cream, 1/2 cup of sugar and 1 tablespoon of vanilla. Remove the first layer from the over and let it cool slightly before adding the second layer evenly between both cheesecakes..
- Increase oven temp to 375°F and cook for 10 more minutes. Let cool in refrigerator and try not to eat it all in one sitting..
I typically don't bake b/c you have to measure things. My dad loved it and ate almost the entire cheesecake. It just makes sense mathematically: A double-layer dessert is double-layer yum! So it is with this creamy and fruity flavor cheesecake. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim.