Simple No-baked Cheese cake.
Ingredients of Simple No-baked Cheese cake
- Prepare 40 grams of Digestive biscuit (crushed).
- It’s 20 grams of Melted Butter.
- It’s 100 grams of Cream cheese or Cottage cheese.
- You need 70 grams of Sour cream or Plain yogurt.
- You need 90 grams of Heavy cream.
- You need 50 grams of Lemon juice.
- You need 40 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Gelatin powder+20g cold water.
- You need 50 grams of Milk.
Simple No-baked Cheese cake instructions
- Making crust, combine crushed digestive biscuit with melted butter and put in the bottom of the container. Press tightly (If using springform cake pan,store in freezer at least an hour).
- Prepare the gelatin, bloom 1tbsp of Gelatin powder in 20g of cold water, set a side..
- Mix all the cream cheese ingredients in blender **If using hand mixer or whisk -Soften cream cheese in microwave (500W/30sec) -Whisk cream cheese+sour cream+sugar until sugar dissolve -Add heavy cream and lemon juice, whisk until smooth.
- Warm milk in microwave (500W/30sec) or just warm in the pot, not let the milk boil. Dissolve gelatin in warmed milk and add to the cream cheese mixture..
- Pour cream cheese mixture on the crust, let it chill and set in fridge for 2 hours.
- Serve with fresh fruit or jam.
- This recipe is not very rich,but light and mellow!! Sweet fruit jam topping is the best. I top with blueberry jam and sakura jam ^^.