Greek Cheese Cakes. Time for a Healthier Greek Yogurt Cheesecake! We're changing a few ingredients to lighten up this classic dessert and I know the cheesecake lovers out there will really enjoy this one. Greek pastries and cakes are made with an abundance of honey, nuts, fruits, and cream.
Ingredients of Greek Cheese Cakes
- Prepare of Shell.
- Prepare 1 packages of milk or dark chocolate chips.
- You need of Filling.
- Prepare 1 pinch of fresh Orange zest.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Vanilla Greek Yogurt.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of softend low fat cream cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
Greek Cheeses: Essential on Every Table. Greek Yogurt Cheesecake Cupcakes: My family loves cheesecake but we all like different flavors. My daughter-in-law loves The cheesecake Factory (cheesecake) however I think this recipe is better. A Greek cake that tastes a little like the much more complicated Greek dessert, baklava.
Greek Cheese Cakes instructions
- Melt half the chocolate bag, line the molds half way up, freeze about 10 min..
- Mix other ingredients with mixer.
- Fill choc. forms with a teaspoon of mixture, cover with second half of melted chocolate, chill until chocolate is solid, Each is about 145 Cal..
All the richness and creaminess of cheesecake without a whole day's How To Make Greek Yogurt Cheesecake. The cheesecake is made of two parts: graham cracker. Light Greek Yogurt Cream Cheese Cheesecake. How do you make a graham cracker crust for this light greek yogurt cream cheese cheesecake? These Greek yogurt cheesecakes are topped with fresh fruit for an easy dessert.