Cheesecake Fat Bombs. These cheesecake fat bombs are super delicious. This recipe for cheesecake fat bombs includes a vanilla flavoured bottom and chocolate flavoured top. Keto cheesecake fat bombs are the answer to your sugar cravings.
Ingredients of Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- You need 175 g of Natural Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 90 g of Butter.
- It’s 90 g of Coconut oil.
- It’s of Sweetener (Stevia, sugar etc.).
- It’s of Toppings (Dark chocolate, coconut flakes, chia seeds).
These raspberry cheesecake fat bombs are a delicious keto friendly dessert that taste just like raspberry cheesecake! Make a big batch of these fat bombs and keep them in the freezer for an. Cheesecake fat bombs are pretty simple to make and a great option to have on hand. This recipe uses a base of cream cheese and coconut oil and has two layers.
Cheesecake Fat Bombs step by step
- Melt the butter.
- Mix the butter, coconut oil and cream cheese..
- Make little balls on a plate of your choice.
- Add toppings.
- Freeze. If frozen longer than 30 minutes, let them thaw for 5 minutes before enjoying..
The bottom is a delicious cheesecake. Enjoy Cheesecake Keto Fat Bomb recipe guilt free while staying within the keto diet guidelines. This dessert is so rich and creamy that you might not believe it is keto friendly but it sure is! Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. I'm one of those people who always crave dessert at the end of I used a low-fat butter spread (Smart Balance Light, which is also vegan) for the balls in the photos, to.