Oreo CheeseCake (no bake). An easy No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake with an Oreo crust. This simple no-bake cheesecake makes a perfect dessert for any time of year! Oreo no bake cheesecake is a simple and delicious dessert.
Ingredients of Oreo CheeseCake (no bake)
- It’s 300 grams of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 240 grams of Whip Cream/Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 250 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 100 grams of Butter/Margarine.
- It’s 16 pieces of Marie Biscuits crumbles.
- Prepare 1 pack of Oreo Biscuits crumbles (additional).
It's so silky smooth and loaded with chunks of Oreos. The no bake dessert for Next is the filling: we whip up some cream cheese, sugar, and whipping cream and then add in some crushed Oreos. Spread it into the crust and chill. No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is a cool and creamy dessert with a crisp Oreo crust and a rich cookie-filled cheesecake base.
Oreo CheeseCake (no bake) instructions
- Break the Marie & Oreo biscuits (separate it's cream from the biscuits) into crumbles and put it in different bowl each..
- Melt the butter/margarine and mix it into the bowl of marie biscuits crumbles, get the cake pan (i use a 20cm diameters cake pan) and cover the pan edges with aluminium foil (to remove the cake easily from pan later) and then put the marie batter on its edges, after that put it in fridge for 15 minutes..
- Whip together the Cream Cheese, Whip/Heavy Cream, and sugar until it mixed (around 10-15 minutes), also you can add the oreo cream into the batter, and pour it into the cake pan that edges have already covered by marie crumbles and put it on fridge for around six hours (if your fridge was cold enough then just wait it for 2-3 hours).
- Add whatever topping you like, in this recipe i sprinkle the oreo crumbles on top of the cake.
- The Oreo CheeseCake were ready to serve (but slice it first okay, don't eat it whole 😆).
Summer is all about easy, cool recipes. Living in Arizona, we are always looking for delicious recipes that are quick, don't require heating up the. You'll love this easy No Bake Oreo Cheesecake recipe! No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is perfect for when you are craving the silky smooth delightfulness of Cheesecake but don't want to turn on your oven! The filling for this no-bake cheesecake recipe has a special ingredient, the Oreo filling itself!