Cheese Cream Soup Pasta.
Ingredients of Cheese Cream Soup Pasta
- It’s 50 grams of ・Spaghetti.
- It’s 10 grams of ・Butter (or margarine).
- You need 2 slice of ・Bacon.
- Prepare 1/2 of ・Onion.
- Prepare 1 small of ・Potatoes.
- You need 200 ml of ★Milk.
- You need 1 tsp of ★Soup stock granules.
- It’s 1 tsp of ★Miso.
- You need 1 slice of ★Sliced cheese (non-melting type).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ★Corn kernels (canned or frozen).
- It’s 1 dash of ・Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of ・Parsley (optional).
Cheese Cream Soup Pasta instructions
- Cut the onions into thin slices and dice the potatoes, about 1 cm large. Place in a heat-resistant container, cover with plastic wrap, and microwave at 800 W for 1 minute 30 seconds..
- Boil the pasta in a pot. I wanted to make it rather firm this time, so I boiled for 3 minutes shorter than the directed time. Cut the bacon into 1 cm strips..
- Melt some butter in a frying pan, and add the bacon together with the microwaved onions and potatoes from Step 1. Cook on low medium heat to avoid burning..
- Once the onions have wilted, add all of the ★ ingredients! Once it comes to a boil, reduce to low heat, and mix to dissolve the cheese and miso..
- Adjust the flavor with salt and pepper. Once you have the flavor you want, add the firmly-boiled pasta! Lightly simmer for 2-3 minutes to have the pasta soak in the soup..
- Transfer to a serving plate, garnish with parsley, and it's complete. To recreate the experience of the restaurant, use a deep dish and eat using both chopsticks and a spoon..