Cream of chicken soup. I have no problem occasionally using the canned condensed soup nor do I. I use this cream of chicken soup recipe as a base for making more fully loaded soups, filled out with noodles or rice, and more veggies. A homemade version of Cream of Chicken Soup, light years away from the canned stuff!
Ingredients of Cream of chicken soup
- Prepare 400 gms of boneless chicken.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 6-7 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of as required Thyme fresh or dried.
- You need of as required Celery.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white flour.
- It’s of as per taste Salt and black pepper powder.
- Prepare of as required Parsley dried or fresh.
- You need of as required Fresh cream.
All Reviews for Cream Of Chicken Soup. Cream Of Chicken Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Today I am showing you how to make your own homemade condensed cream of chicken soup. With the holidays just around the corner, this would be a great recipe to keep in your arsenal.
Cream of chicken soup instructions
- First boil 100 gms of chicken and shredded it. Keep it side. Now in a pan add butter then add the chopped onion saute it.
- Now add chopped garlic, celery and saute it. Then add the chicken. Add white flour. Very little salt and thyme saute it for 4-5 mins..
- Then add water and let it cook. Till the chicken soften and the water is reduced to half. Now let it cool.
- Now make a paste of it..
- Now in a pan add the paste, some water and let it boil. Add salt, black pepper and some fresh cream. Put off the flame and put it in a serving bowl. Garnish it with fresh cream and parsley..
Making this is so super easy (and cheap!) that you may never buy the canned stuff again. Stir in the chicken and bring to a boil. Whisk the heavy cream, sherry, and salt into the soup and season with pepper to taste. Learn how to make condensed cream of chicken soup homemade!! Cream of chicken soup is a childhood favorite for many people.