Cream of Spinach Soup.
Ingredients of Cream of Spinach Soup
- You need 2 bunches of Spinach.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- You need 2 cloves of Garlic.
- You need 1 of Potato small.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s as per taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper powder or more.
- Prepare 1 of Nutmeg freshly grated.
- You need as required of Cream for Garnish.
Cream of Spinach Soup step by step
- Clean wash and roughly chop spinach. In a wok, heat olive oil and sauté garlic and onions. Add chopped potatoes. Add chopped spinach, reserving a few..
- Add salt and pepper. Add milk and stir. Add enough water and let everything cook and boil..
- Switch off flame, and add reserved spinach (this helps in retaining colour)and blend everything with a hand blender. No need to strain the soup. This can be had like that only..
- Heat it up and add grated nutmeg and fresh cream. Serve hot..