Cream of chicken and corn soup. This Chinese Corn Soup, also known as Egg Drop Soup, will blow your mind. Chicken and corn soup (also called cream corn soup) is a thick Cantonese soup. Complete instruction to show you how to make it, come with a My mother used to cook this often, constitute the creamy soup directly from a can of cream corn.
Ingredients of Cream of chicken and corn soup
- You need of For the broth:.
- You need 4-5 pieces of chicken thigh part.
- Prepare 3-4 cups of water.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 inch of onion.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 of cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 3-4 of ground black pepper.
- It’s of For the soup:.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded chicken.
- It’s 1 cup of boiled sweet corn.
- You need 1 of small potato boiled.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green onion finely chopped.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
Try adding a chopped green chile pepper sauteed in the initial onion mixture or some small slices of chicken stirred in. Creamed corn and butter make my chicken corn soup homey and rich. This recipe makes a big batch, but the soup freezes well for future meals—one reason why soups are my favorite thing to make. —Beverly Hoffman, Sandy Lake, Pennsylvania. Chicken And Sweet Corn Soup, Cream Corn Soup, Creamed Corn Soup, etc.
Cream of chicken and corn soup instructions
- First make the chicken broth. In a stainless steel pan add all the ingredients for the broth and let boil for 20 mins on low flame..
- In a sauce pan add butter, garlic and onion. Cook for a minute. Then add the shredded chicken, corn and green onion..
- Then add the chicken broth. After one boil, blend nicely till creamy texture appears..
- Now get the pan back to the flame and add the cream. Mix well and cook for 5 minutes, add salt and pepper according to taste. Note: you can add green chillies dipped in vinegar for a fiery taste..
- Serve hot with baked cheese potatoes..
Get new recipes from top Professionals! I have no problem occasionally using the canned condensed soup nor do I But there's something nice about feeling like you're using milk and flour and chicken broth in a recipe instead of an unnaturally jiggly mystery substance, yeah? Creamed corn: Creamed corn adds extra body to the corn chowder and the same trick I use in my Skinny Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese cream-style corn: a must to make this soup extra creamy! petite diced tomatoes: make sure you use diced tomatoes without any added seasonings. This recipe for cream corn soup is simple and easy to make. Traditionally, this warming Cantonese soup is prepared in the same way as "Chicken Velvet" by chopping the meat or seafood into small pieces and mixing it with egg whites, liquid, and cornstarch.