broccoli and zucchini cream soup. I had some friends over for a dinner this weekend and I made a version of this creamy broccoli and white soup from my archives. But instead of white beans I used zucchini and it was keto-friendly and all sorts of satisfying. -@shercastellano. Onions, celery, and broccoli cooked in chicken broth are pureed with milk in this quick scratch-made cream of broccoli soup.
Ingredients of broccoli and zucchini cream soup
- Prepare 1/2 kg of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 medium of size chopped onion.
- It’s 1/2 liter of chicken consome.
- Prepare 1/2 liter of milk.
- You need 300 grams of cream.
- You need 1 kg of zucchini.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
Healthy Creamy Zucchini Soup recipe video. Dozer fans – don't miss his cameo at the end of the video! The cream adds a touch of richness to an otherwise very healthy soup. Feel free to use a low fat cream if you prefer, or creme fraise or mascarpone.
broccoli and zucchini cream soup instructions
- fry the onions in a big pan for 4 minutes.
- add the chicken consome, the zucchini and the broccoli.. if you think you need extra water tou can add it..
- when the broccoli and the zucchini are almost cooked add the milk.
- when all thw ingredientes are fully cooked, pour it to your food processor or your blender.
- all blended… put the soup back into the pan in very low fire.. add the cream and/or salt and pepper as you wish and voila!.
- you can add croutons or ritz, and mozzarella cheese.
Put remaining soup in blender, roughly process then add to first pureed batch. Stir in lemon zest and season generously. Top with sour cream or yoghurt, cabbage, brussels sprouts, pine nuts and extra mint and parsley. Move over Cream of Broccoli Soup -This recipe for Healthy Creamy Broccoli Soup is a no cream version with the indulgent flavor and no guilt. How to Make Healthy Creamy Broccoli Soup.