Cream of Mushroom soup. Use the everyday mushrooms we find in our grocery store or use them in combination with some of the more exotic varieties. When it comes to the soup and sandwich deal, mine always comes out of a can and cream of mushroom is a casserole ingredient. Cream of mushroom soup is a simple type of soup where a basic roux is thinned with cream or milk and then mushrooms and/or mushroom broth are added.
Ingredients of Cream of Mushroom soup
- Prepare 1 of packet(250gm) – mushroom.
- It’s 1 of large chopped onion.
- You need 4-5 of garlic chopped cloves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Leeks.
- It’s 1 tsp of celery.
- Prepare 30 gm of Butter.
- It’s 11/2 large cup of Stock.
- You need 50 ml of Milk.
- You need 25 gm of Refined Flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of Cream.
- It’s 1 of Bay leaf.
This cream of mushroom soup tastes decadent, but it's secretly healthy. Its creamy texture comes from pureed cauliflower! Now, I'm a total mushroom convert, and this homemade cream of mushroom soup is one of our favorite dishes to share on cold nights. Cream of mushroom soup With step by step photos and video.
Cream of Mushroom soup step by step
- Take a container and put some olive oil and butter in it. Add a bay leaf to it..
- Now out Chopped onion in it and saute till translucent. Add chopped garlic to it and saute well..
- Add cutted mushroom pieces to the mixture and stir well..
- Add freshly cutter leeks and celery to it and mix well. It adds flavour to the soup..
- As soon as all veggies get saute add hot stock to the mixture and keep stirring..
- Now as soon. As a boil comes drain all the ingredients by using a strainer..
- Now grind the ingredients left in strainer after straining..
- Mix this puree with hot mushroom stock and stir well..
- Check the required seasoning..
- Finally pour the hot soup in a bowl garnished with cream..
- Blend the mixture änd as a boil come.
I make this creamy, umami and flavorful mushroom soup recipe on occasions and it is always loved by everyone. Cream of mushroom soup is not gluten free as wheat flour is used to make the roux. This easy homemade Cream of Mushroom Soup is so comforting, creamy and full of fresh mushrooms. If you're a mushroom lover (like me) you are going to LOVE this soup. It's chock-full of fresh mushrooms in a rich, savory and creamy broth.