Cream of mushroom soup. Use the everyday mushrooms we find in our grocery store or use them in combination with some of the more exotic varieties. When it comes to the soup and sandwich deal, mine always comes out of a can and cream of mushroom is a casserole ingredient. Cream of mushroom soup is a simple type of soup where a basic roux is thinned with cream or milk and then mushrooms and/or mushroom broth are added.
Ingredients of Cream of mushroom soup
- It’s 2 cup of mushroom sliced.
- You need 1/2 of onion sliced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Butter.
- It’s 3 tsp of Fresh cream.
- Prepare pinch of Black pepper.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cornflour.
- You need 2-3 cups of vegetables stock.
Cream of mushroom soup With step by step photos and video. I make this creamy, umami and flavorful mushroom soup recipe on occasions and it is always loved by everyone. Cream of mushroom soup is not gluten free as wheat flour is used to make the roux. This cream of mushroom soup tastes decadent, but it's secretly healthy.
Cream of mushroom soup instructions
- Wipe the mushrooms with a dry cloth…
- To make the soup first we have to sliced the mushrooms into thin slices.
- Heat a non stick kadhai.
- Add 2 tsp butter to it..
- Add sliced onions to it..stir it till the colour of the onion look slightly pink.
- Add sliced mushrooms salt and black pepper..
- Cover it and cook on low flame for 3 to 4 Min..
- When the mushrooms become cooked turn off the flame.
- The juice of the mushrooms is separated.
- Remove 3/4 of the mushrooms from these and leave 1/4 of the mushrooms in the kadai..
- Grind the 3/4 of mushrooms with some water…
- Now add ground mushrooms to the kadai.
- Add 2 cup vegetable stock to it.
- Let it cook till boil.
- Mix cornflour in a small bowl with some water..
- And add it when the soup start boiling.. keep stirring.cook it for 2 to 3 Min…
- Now add 1/2 cream to it..
- Garnish the soup with the remaining cream.
Its creamy texture comes from pureed cauliflower! Now, I'm a total mushroom convert, and this homemade cream of mushroom soup is one of our favorite dishes to share on cold nights. This easy homemade Cream of Mushroom Soup is so comforting, creamy and full of fresh mushrooms. If you're a mushroom lover (like me) you are going to LOVE this soup. It's chock-full of fresh mushrooms in a rich, savory and creamy broth.