Cream Of Tomato Soup.
Ingredients of Cream Of Tomato Soup
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of finely chopped garlic.
- It’s 8 of big red tomato chopped in big chunks.
- It’s 1 cup of water/milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s as required of salt and pepper.
Cream Of Tomato Soup step by step
- In a broad pan over medium heat, saute garlic and onions in butter until translucent add chopped tomatoes saute then add salt to taste. Cook until tomatoes get soft turn off flame and cool down little..
- Blend the tomatoes to a smooth puree and sieve the puree to remove extra seeds.keep a side..
- Put a pan on low heat and add sieved tomato puree and water to it.Add salt and pepper as required cook on a low to medium heat, let the soup come to a boil or till the tomato soup thickens on a low heat..
- Now add sugar and stir then add the cream and simmer for a minute..
- Pour the steaming hot cream of tomato soup in soup bowls garnish tomato soup with cream..
- Serve the cream of tomato soup hot with homemade bread sticks..