Chicken in cream soup. Growing up, I was "deprived" of canned soup. And such is the case when you're a kid that you always want what you can't have. I got sent to school with bento boxes and eyed off my friends' peanut butter sandwiches with jealousy.
Ingredients of Chicken in cream soup
- Prepare of Normandie butter.
- You need of Chicken breast.
- It’s of Mushroom.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Prepare of Thyme.
- You need of Cooking cream.
- It’s of Sweet corn.
- You need leaf of Basil.
- Prepare leaf of Parsley.
Baked chicken with cream of chicken soup is almost too easy not to have in your personal recipe book for an easy home-cooked meal. But the canned soup most often used for the recipe adds a lot of extra fat and sodium to your healthy chicken. How to Store Homemade Cream of Chicken Soup. Homemade Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup And How to Sub in Recipes.
Chicken in cream soup step by step
- Put ur pot on fire add normandie butter to heat..
- Add ur chicken breast to the pot on fire stir and add mushroom salt, garlic thyme. Allow to heat a little..
- Add ur cooking cream and stir to incorporate add sweet corn and stir very well. Allow to heat for 1 minute bring down.
- Serve in a plate and sprinkle ur basil leaf and parsley leaf on top and enjoy alone or with rice..
Today, on this glorious Monday, we are bypassing gourmet and going for functional. Trust me, it will be worth delaying a recipe for triple chocolate truffle cake (yep. Whether you are searching for a substitute for cream of chicken soup because you think the cans are kind of gross, or you want a cream of chicken substitute because you forgot to snag a can at the store, this recipe is exactly what you need! It's easy and nearly as fast as cracking open a can of glop. This CREAMY CHICKEN SOUP RECIPE is my all-time favorite recipe of my Mom's.