Herbed bread with cream of spinach soup. This is delicious and the perfect compliment is shredded parmesan cheese. It's great with toasted garlic bread. Like others I caramelized red onion in the butter added a few red pepper flakes and used chicken.
Ingredients of Herbed bread with cream of spinach soup
- Prepare 8 of bread slices cut with cookie cutter.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of mixed herbs.
- It’s 2 pinch of oregano.
- You need of Fresh coarsely crushed black pepper.
This spinach soup is a good way to include healthy greens in your diet and is low calorie too. Generally the combination of spinach goes very well with cream. The palak soup can be served plain or with some crusty bread or even as a starter. Simple yet satisfying creamy corn soup with spinach in.
Herbed bread with cream of spinach soup instructions
- Cut bread with cookie cutter in circle shape or waterever shape u like.
- In a small bowl add butter and herbs and black pepper.
- Apply on bread and bake till crisp and golden.
On cool fall days, this thick creamy chowder style soup hits the spot as an appetizer or light lunch. Add the whipping cream and mix well. This spinach soup, with a touch of nutmeg and some cream, is a classic combination, and its flavor justifies that distinction. Pour soup into a blender, in batches if necessary, and carefully purée. Return to pan, add cream, and, over medium-low heat, reheat gently, stirring occasionally.