Cream Cheese Cauliflower Soup.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Cauliflower Soup
- You need 1 cup of vegetable stock.
- You need 1 head of cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/3 block of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 can of condensed mushroom soup (with or without garlic).
- Prepare of Garlic croutons (garnish).
Cream Cheese Cauliflower Soup instructions
- Break cauliflower into pieces.
- Add cauliflower and garlic to crock pot.
- Add 1 cup of vegetable stock to crock pot.
- Let it sit for 4 hours on high.
- Add cream cheese, cream of mushroom soup, and ingredients from crock pot into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Top with croutons.
- Enjoy :).