Blender Cream of Carrot Ginger Soup. Add sour cream, using an immersion blender (or in batches in a regular blender). How to make Creamy Carrot and Ginger Soup. Slowly stir in coconut milk (or coconut cream if using).
Ingredients of Blender Cream of Carrot Ginger Soup
- It’s 4 of each carrots, washed and peeled.
- Prepare of fresh ginger 1/2 inch thick, about size of a quater, peeled.
- Prepare 1 stalk of celery with leaves, washed.
- You need 1 stalk of green onion, rinsed.
- It’s 2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare pinch of small pinch ground cloves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of allspice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground sage.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
Divide each portion of soup into a bowl, swirl one tablespoon of coconut cream on top and garnish with crispy. This carrot ginger soup is just that. This healthy carrot ginger soup has a velvety smooth texture thanks to the addition of some creamy Greek yogurt. I prefer my ice cream with bites of chocolate, crunch, toffee or whatever finds its way into its frozen chocolate goodness.
Blender Cream of Carrot Ginger Soup step by step
- Finally dice fresh ginger, celery, carrots, green onion.
- Boil fresh ginger, celery, carrots, green onion until soft (30 – 40 minutes).
- Puree carrot mixture in blender.
- Put carrot mixture in a bowl.
- Puree rest of ingredients.
- Pulse puree everything together.
- Put in pot and Bring to boil, stirring frequently until thickened.
Working in batches, carefully puree the hot soup in a blender or food processor until Strain the soup through a medium sieve and return it to the saucepan. Stir in the coconut milk and lime juice. Gingered Carrot-Sweet Potato Soup with Chive Cream. by bhgrecipes. Cream of Carrot with Ginger Soup Recipe Stand blenders always yield ultra creamy results.