Healthy Cream Mushroom Soup.
Ingredients of Healthy Cream Mushroom Soup
- You need 250 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 of Parsley.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1/2 of Green fresh onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Flour.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of Black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 4 cup of Sliced fresh mushrooms.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
Healthy Cream Mushroom Soup step by step
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt butter and olive oil . Add onion and sauté 3 minutes or until tender. Add mushrooms and sauté 7 minutes or until tender..
- In a small bowl, whisk flour into a small amount of broth until smooth, then stir into pan. Add remaining broth, bring to boil, and cook, stirring until thickened, about 2 minutes. Reduce heat and stir in half-and-half, salt and pepper. Simmer cream of mushroom soup uncovered, 15 minutes, stirring frequently..