Butternut Squash Cream-Soup.
Ingredients of Butternut Squash Cream-Soup
- It’s 1 of Butternut Squash (baked).
- It’s 50 g of butter.
- Prepare 1 of onion (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 tsp of thyme.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 of potato (bigger, peeled, cubed).
- Prepare 1 of Apple.
- Prepare 1-1,5 litre of Meat stock.
- It’s 1 of orange.
- You need of Salt, Pepper, Nutmeg.
- Prepare 100 ml of double cream.
Butternut Squash Cream-Soup instructions
- Simply cube the butternut squash up, and bake till nice soft inside on 240 C°.
- While the B.Squash being in the oven, braise the finely chopped onions on some butter with thyme. Add 3-4 spoon honey caramelising abut..
- Add the diced potatoes & apples, then pour the meat stock and cook until the potato & apple are soft..
- After they fully cooked, add the previously peeled baked butternut squash. With a stick blender, soft purée the soup, then season with freshly squeezed orange juice, salt, pepper and fresh grated nutmeg..
- Serving: smoked cheese strips goes into the bowl. Scoop some soup into the bowl, decorating with seeds & olive oil.