Oatmeal Cupcake. In a large mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients and stir very well. In a separate bowl, combine and stir all wet ingredients (including banana). In a separate bowl, beat together egg and oil; stir in oatmeal mixture.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Cupcake
- You need 1 bowl of oatmeal.
- It’s 1 bowl of flour.
- You need Half of bowl brown sugar.
- You need 1 of small pack Raisin.
- You need 2 drops of vanilla.
- It’s Half of cup fresh milk.
- You need of Melted butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
It's an oatmeal based cake, and since they oats are soaked in boiling water it softens them up perfectly so you end with a moist and tender crumb in every bite. Beat in oat mixture and remaining cake ingredients until well blended, scraping bowl occasionally. Place dry ingredients into a large bowl and whisk to combine. Then, whisk eggs in a medium bowl and add maple syrup, almond milk, and mashed banana and mix until combined.
Oatmeal Cupcake step by step
- Mix the dry ingredients, next mix the wet ing. Then combine and mix properly. Scoop 1 tbsp mixture in the cupcake mould then put some Raisin on top..
- Preheat oven at 250c and bake it for 12 mins.
Line twelve medium muffin cups with paper baking cups or spray bottoms only with cooking spray. For streusel, in small bowl, combine oats, flour and sugar; mix well. Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Like this oatmeal cake my Southern Grandma made for us when I was a kid. Although my Grandma Inez doesn't do quite as much magic in the kitchen as she used to, she's known for her delicious desserts and cozy comfort meals.