Lemon Yogurt Cupcakes. In a large bowl, whisk together sugar, butter and egg until smooth. Add yogurt, lemon zest and juice and lemon extract, beating until smooth. Add flour mixture, beating just until smooth.
Ingredients of Lemon Yogurt Cupcakes
- It’s 100 grams of White caster sugar.
- You need 100 grams of Unsalted butter – room temperature.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 125 grams of Lemon yogurt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 100 grams of Plain Flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1 pinch of Fine salt.
Coming to the recipe, this lemon cupcakes are really top notch. To make the icing, mix the yoghurt and lemon juice into the sifted icing sugar and beat until thick and smooth, adding extra lemon juice by the drop until you have a soft consistency. Drip a teaspoonful on each cake, tilting to help it slowly spread. Top with a lemon jube and allow to set before serving.
Lemon Yogurt Cupcakes step by step
- Make sure all ingredients are room temperature..
- Pre-heat oven at 180 C / gas mark 4.
- Cream together butter and sugar until very pale in colour.
- Add the egg and incorporate well.
- Add the first half of the flour, then the yogurt, lemon juice, salt and then the rest of the flour and the baking powder..
- Mix well until cohesive.
- Use a ice cream scoop to drop level scoops in to a muffin tin lined with paper cases.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden.
And for me, yogurt cupcakes are the epitome of spring and summer. They are light, and fresh, and have the perfect amount of lemon zing. pair that with the fact that they are easy and you have a winner, so yeah baby today is all about a yogurt cupcake recipe. But a yogurt cupcake recipe that knocks your socks off and takes you directly to spring. Guilt-free lemon cupcakes topped with sweet swirls of lemon frosting! In a separate bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, egg whites, vanilla, and vanilla crème stevia.