Chocolate peanut butter cupcakes. In the bowl of stand mixer, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Place chocolate in a small bowl. In a small saucepan, bring cream just to a boil.
Ingredients of Chocolate peanut butter cupcakes
- Prepare 3 cup of cake flour.
- You need 2 cup of sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of cocoa.
- You need 2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- Prepare of wet ingredients.
- You need 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 tsp of cider vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 tsp of chocolate flavoring.
- It’s 2 cup of cold water.
- It’s of frosting.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter, soft.
- It’s 3/4 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.. to thin. may need more..
Let the cupcakes cool, then make the peanut butter buttercream by whipping together butter, confectioner's sugar, peanut butter, and a little vanilla: Pipe the buttercream onto the cooled cupcakes. Then, I like to drizzle a little bit of chocolate syrup or chocolate ganache on top and add chopped peanuts for garnish, but it's totally optional. Moist chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter frosting, chocolate ganache, and peanut butter cups. These cupcakes are the ultimate chocolate and peanut butter dessert!
Chocolate peanut butter cupcakes step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients well..
- Mix all wet ingredients. Dump into dry ingredients. Mix well..
- Fill cupcake pans 2/3 full. I use a 2 tablespoon scoop to do this quickly..
- Bake at 350 for 19 minutes..
- In mixer bowl beat butters together. Add vanilla. Add in sugar and Mix well. Add milk to thin frosting to desired consistency. Beat on high for 3 minutes to make it fluffy..
- Once cool, frost cupcakes. I use a piping bag with no tip inserted to do it quickly..
If you follow me on Instagram you may remember seeing a sneak peek of these cupcakes a few weeks ago. These Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes are drizzled with dark chocolate and topped with a peanut butter frosting. They're perfect for when you're in the mood for a decadent treat. If you've been following Let's Eat Cake, you know that we're huge fans of the classic combination. The chocolate peanut butter frosting is simple.