St. Patrick's day cupcakes. Pour on the charm this St. Patrick's Day with the cupcakes of your choice decorated like little lambs. Use a pastry bag and star-shaped decorating tip to make the fleecy frosting effect.
Ingredients of St. Patrick's day cupcakes
- Prepare of Cupcakes of any flavor.
- You need of Butter cream colors red, white,green,yellow,orange and black.
- Prepare of Icing tips1,2,3,4,18,20.
- It’s bags of Pastry.
This post may contain affiliate links. Don't you wish there really was a pot of gold at the end of each rainbow? Well, these rich and fluffy Green Velvet St. Patrick's Day Cupcakes that we have shared!
St. Patrick's day cupcakes instructions
- Base ice the cupcakes with white butter cream..
- Take a icing bag with a small star tip I believe it was a #18 star tip and a small pastry bag of orange butter cream. It was the closed in smaller star tip. Make small stars around bottom part of the cupcake to represent a beard..
- Then take the color green tinted butter cream and on the top part using a small rounded tip #3 or #4 and draw a hat. Use the color yellow to make a buckle for the hat. I used a #1or #2 rounded tip..
- Use a small rounded tip for eyes and mouth I believe I used a #2 or #3 rounded tip. I also put rosey cheeks using red and a small rounded tip. #3 I believe. Take a small rounded #3 white for his nose and make him a nose. I did this decorating a few years ago..
Patrick's Day is one of those fun holidays that doesn't have a lot of pressure. See more ideas about Cupcake cakes, Cupcakes, St patricks day cupcake. These chocolate mint cupcakes are topped with a gorgeous mint flavored green frosting and rainbow sprinkles! No worries about cutting the cake either, it's a pull-apart cake! For a simple design that's not too basic, try an ombre decorating effect. (via The Gold Lining Girl).