Pineapple Cupcakes. Find Out How To Make Cupcakes From Scratch. Lightly spoon the flour into the measuring cup and level with the back of a knife. For more accurate measurements, it's best to weigh the ingredients.
Ingredients of Pineapple Cupcakes
- You need 1 box of yellow cake mix.
- It’s 10 oz of (can) crush of pineapple with juice.
Make them for a Luau or any party with a tropical theme. Your guests will love the cherry hidden at the bottom and the layer of pineapple in center. Remove from pan and let cool completely on rack. Top cooled cupcakes with frosting, if desired.
Pineapple Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven at 350.
- With a mixer blend the ingredients..
- Follow instructions on the cake mix on how many minutes on the oven. Mine tooked 23 minutes..
- Take them out of the oven, let them cool, decorate and enjoy!!!.
Follow directions on box, but instead of water, put in a can of crushed pineapple in juice. Frost with vanilla or cream cheese frosting. Note – I have used regular vanilla cake mix and white cake mix. In a large bowl using a hand mixer, mix cake mix with crushed pineapple, vegetable oil, and eggs. This Pineapple Cake recipe is made from scratch with crushed pineapple and topped with whipped cream for a light but decadent treat!