Swiss Miss Cocoa Cupcake. Swiss Miss Cocoa Cupcake Easy peasy cupcakes using only cake mix and Swiss Miss hot cocoa mix. The Best Swiss Miss Recipes on Yummly Slow Cooker Mis'sippi Swiss Steak The Midnight Baker.
Ingredients of Swiss Miss Cocoa Cupcake
- Prepare 200 g of cake mix.
- You need 80 g of butter or margarine.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 3 of packets Swiss Miss hot cocoa mix.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of milk.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of GODIVA chocolate liqueur (optional).
- Prepare to taste of Walnuts,.
- It’s of ** You can be substitute 80 g of sugar and 40 g of cocoa powder for the Swiss Miss cocoa mix.
Now, the recipe for the finished hot chocolate mug cake is what I consider to be a small mug cake…. a taste if you will. The mugs are about Personally, my mugs – and my appetite – are big enough to handle double the cake, so all you need to do is double the amount of dry and. At the end of the holiday season, you may find yourself left with a lifetime supply of hot chocolate mix wedged in the back corner of your pantry, gathering dust until the next autumn. But hot cocoa mix is useful for more than just a pick-me-up in winter.
Swiss Miss Cocoa Cupcake instructions
- Preheat an oven to 350°F (180°C). Cream butter in a bowl. Add Swiss Miss hot cocoa mix and eggs, and beat until well blended..
- Add milk, chopped walnuts, and chocolate liqueur. Add the cake mix and mix well..
- Pour the batter into muffin cups until 1/2 full. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes..
- Allow to cool..
Use up last year's supply and make room for new boxes with these creative things to do with hot chocolate mix—besides the obvious, of. A great DIY gift for chocolate lovers. Here is how you achieve that. It was a bit runny and very sugar tasting. I added small amounts of unsweetened cocoa powder to thicken and get the taste to my liking.