Bunny Cupcake Toppers. Favorite Add to See similar items + More like this. Bunny Gender Reveal Decorations, Bunny Cupcake Toppers, Bunny Gender Reveal Cupcake Toppers, Twins Bunny. Favorite Add to See similar items + More like this.
Ingredients of Bunny Cupcake Toppers
- Prepare 2 of tubs of frosting.
- You need 1 of marshmallows.
- It’s 1 of pink crystal sugar.
- Prepare 1 of round sprinkles.
- Prepare 1 of long chocolate sprinkles.
Print and cut out those cute bunnies. The bunny is less about the Easter bunny for us and more about all those easter bunn ies hopping wildly around the yard. When this is done, it's time to decorate the cookie toppers. You only need two colors, white and pink.
Bunny Cupcake Toppers step by step
- Tint one tub of frosting pink or whatever color you would like. Frost cupcakes with that. Put the white frosting in a zip top bag. Snip the end off. Put a dolip of white in the middle of each cupcake..
- Cut each marshmallow into 4 prices. Then snip each piece about half the way down to make it look like ears. Dump some pink crystal sprinkles on a paper plate. Press marshmallow ears in and slightly flatten. Put on cupcakes..
- Give each bunny 2 eyes, a nose, and 3 whiskers on each side..
Flip over your bunny topper and glue a toothpick (or white lollipop stick if desired) to the back side. To make the cupcake, add two drops of food coloring to half a cup of coconut flakes. Sprinkle the green flakes to the top of a white frosted cupcake. See more ideas about Bunny cake, Cupcake cakes, Kids cake. They will add a bit of action into any Easter party.