Carrot Cake Cupcakes. I like to see myself as inventive, strange, and maybe even quirky — my carrot cake is a carrot cupcake (I like to think I'm a wee bit adorable, too). Combine the flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, combine the grated carrots and the oil.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Prepare 200 grams of Grated carrots.
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 125 ml of Oil.
- Prepare 10 ml of Vanilla.
- You need 200 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 50 grams of Brown sugar.
- It’s 180 ml of Buttermilk.
- Prepare 300 grams of Flour.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 2 grams of Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of Nutmeg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ground ginger.
- It’s 100 grams of Walnuts.
- You need 130 grams of Raisins.
- It’s 120 grams of Crushed pineapple with juice.
The recipe is almost identical to the cake portion except for a bit more liquid in the batter — the original is perfect for cake but I found it to be too dense in the small space of a cupcake liner and added some milk for a bit of levity. Every bite is filled with warm spice and sweet carrots and topped with the most delicious cinnamon cream cheese frosting. Your Carrot Cake Cupcake recipes is beyond words. I made them yesterday with your cream cheese frosting and OMG, they rock.
Carrot Cake Cupcakes step by step
- Place raisins in a bowl with the pineappe, Let soak for at least an hour. Toast walnuts either in the oven or on stove until fragrant. Finely grate carrots..
- Preheat oven to 375F/190C and prepare your tins. In a bowl, add flour, soda, spices, and salt and whisk to combine..
- In another bowl, mix the eggs and sugars on medium speed for about 5 minutes or until the mix is pale and double in volume. Add in the oil and vanilla..
- Alternate the buttermilk with the flour mixture, reserving a bit of flour to dust the walnuts with. Add the carrot and raisins and mix. Add the walnuts and last of the flour until just combined. Spoon into tins..
- This recipe actually made 24 cupcakes, 6 egg shaped individual cakes, and two 6" round layers. Omitting the walnuts and/or raisins will give you less..
- Bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out with dry crumbs..
- These get better the next day so make a batch up ahead of time and make your frosting day of..
I can't wait to make the cake. Without a doubt the best Carrot Cake Cupcakes I've ever had. Thanks for sharing your recipes with the world. Beat the sugar, oil and eggs in mixing bowl until smooth, then stir in the grated carrot and. These Carrot Cake Cupcakes are one of my family's favorite treats and everyone that tries these goes crazy for them!