Chocochips Cup Cake. Chocochips Cup Cake step by step. How to make Chocolate Chip Cupcakes. The cupcake base is made with a yellow cake mix with mini.
Ingredients of Chocochips Cup Cake
- It’s 4 piece of eggs.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 4 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of chocolate milk powder.
- It’s 7 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
In a medium bowl, beat the butter and sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Mix in the eggs, almond extract and vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; stir into the batter, alternating with the milk, just until blended. In a baking tray carefully lay the muffin paper mould and add spoonful of batter to fill the mould.
Chocochips Cup Cake instructions
- Stir eggs with electric mixer 8 minute.
- Melt butter to microwave.
- Mix all after eggs stir 8 minute anf stir in low with mixer.
- Mix chocolate chip.
- Put into cup cake can and put in the oven 10 minute in 400°F.
Make sure to not fill the mould completely to the mixture. Give the cupcake batter some space to expand and rise. I think it would probably make good muffins/cupcakes dur to its denseness but I haven't actually tried it as such yet so I have no idea how they'd end up baking. I would recommend it as long as you aren't expecting a light fluffy style cake. Had some issues with the site !