Oreo Cupcakes. Want To Learn How To Make Cupcakes From Scratch? If desired, sprinkle with additional cookie crumbs and garnish with mini Oreo cookies. Mix packaged cake mix according to directions (do not bake).
Ingredients of Oreo Cupcakes
- You need of For the cupcakes.
- Prepare 1 box of Triple chocolate cake mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 box of Large box of unprepared chocolate pudding.
- You need 1 cup of Sour cream.
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 cup of Semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 6 of Very Chopped Oreos.
- Prepare of For the frosting.
- Prepare 8 oz of Box of cream cheese (room temp).
- It’s 4 cup of Powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 1 packages of 8oz cool whip (thawed).
In a large bowl, cream together the sugar and the butter until light and fluffy. Line a muffin pan with cupcakes liners, set aside. In a bowl sift together all purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. In the steel bowl of your stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment or using hand mixer, beat the eggs and both the sugars together till.
Oreo Cupcakes instructions
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F 2. Mix together the cake mix, oil, unprepared pudding, sour cream, eggs, and water. Then add in chocolate chips and finely chopped Oreos. 3. Bake in cupcake liners for about 18 mins. 4. While the cupcakes cool, make the frosting. 5. Beat the cream cheese and vanilla together until smooth and fluffy. Slowly add in the sugar while continuing to mix the cream cheese mixture. 6. On a low speed, add in the cool whip. 7. You may need to allow the frosting to set up in the refrigerator while the cupcakes continue to cool. Make sure the cupcake are all the way cool before adding frosting. 8. Put your frosting in a pastry bag. 9. Stick the point of the pastry bag into the cupcake and squeeze a little frosting into the center. You will see the cupcake puff up. 10. Then frost the cupcakes like normal and sprinkle with crushed Oreo.11. If you’d like, stick a piece of leftover Oreo in the frosting, for a little flair and extra cookie goodness..
Oreo recipe in a while, so doing a Drip Cake was ideal. I used the same Buttercream recipe from my Oreo Cupcakes which I posted ages ago, yet have always used. Hi, The base of these cupcakes starts with my favorite chocolate cupcake recipe. I wrote an entire post on chocolate cupcakes, but there are a few things that make these so incredibly soft, light, and super moist. Brown sugar: I use half brown sugar in my chocolate cupcakes to add extra moisture and flavor.