Vanilla cupcakes. Whisk the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Beat the butter and sugar in a stand mixer fitted with the paddle. In a medium-sized bowl, combine flour, baking powder & salt and set aside.
Ingredients of Vanilla cupcakes
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of whole milk.
In bowl of electric mixer, beat granulated sugar and butter on. Cream the butter and sugar together until the mixture is light and fluffy. Beat the eggs and vanilla in a jug, then beat into the butter mixture a little at a time. Add the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt to a large mixer bowl and combine.
Vanilla cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to (200 degrees C ) line cupcake pans with cupcake liners or butter the pan.
- In a bowl beat buttef until creamy and smooth …add suger until fluffy for about a minute..add eggs one at a time ….add vanilla and mix until combained.
- In separate bowl mix flour, baking powder and salt.
- Mix dry ingredients with wet ingredients adding the milk while mixing.
- Bake for about 15 – 17 minutes or until a toothpick is inserted and comes out clean..
Vanilla cupcakes are the perfect base for myriad fillings and frostings. For the richest, fullest flavor and fragrance, use pure vanilla extract. Or, better yet, if you are willing to splurge, add the seeds from a vanilla bean to the batter along with the extract. Vanilla cupcakes may seem a little boring, but I think it's good to have one in your recipe collection that you can use over and over again. This recipe is the one I will be using all of the time from now on!