Pumpkin cupcakes. Pumpkin isn't a flavor that works only in pies. These spicy pumpkin cupcakes, topped with tangy buttercream frosting, highlight the best flavors of fall in a whole new way. Use our Pumpkin Cupcake recipe to create this incredible autumn dessert.
Ingredients of Pumpkin cupcakes
- Prepare 1 box of yellow cake mix.
- Prepare of plus ingredients listed on back minus the water.
- Prepare 15 oz of can of pumpkin puree.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
I received some questions about turning my pumpkin cake into cupcakes, so I figure a completely separate post for pumpkin cupcakes would be helpful. Compared to cake, cupcakes cook faster and are easier to decorate, transport, and serve. These are the BEST Pumpkin Cupcakes Because these cupcakes are made with the help of a cake mix, they are very simple! To make these pumpkin spice cupcakes, combine the cake mix (PLUS ingredients on back, minus the water), pumpkin pie spice and pumpkin puree.
Pumpkin cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Prepare cake mix as directed on box, but add pumpkin pie spice. Substitute pumpkin puree for the water. Add the vanilla and cinnamon..
- Spray or butter cupcake liners. Pour batter into cupcake liners in muffin tins. Bake for 17-20 minutes. Let them cool..
- You can put any icing you want on top of your cupcakes. I put cinnamon cream cheese icing on my pumpkin cupcakes. Look for that recipe on my page..
Add vanilla and cinnamon and mix well. Pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese icing. In large bowl, sift and whisk flour,sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Super-moist spiced pumpkin cupcakes that double as muffins. We make them all the time – this is a recipe to hold onto!