Gingerbread Cupcakes. In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Combine the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, salt, ginger, nutmeg and allspice; add to the creamed mixture. Cake: Here is my gingerbread cake with cream cheese frosting recipe.
Ingredients of Gingerbread Cupcakes
- You need 5 tbsp of room temp butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of caster sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of molasses.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- You need 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cocoa Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground Ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
Beat the butter and sugar together in a bowl until light and creamy. Beat in the treacle, syrup, eggs and egg. That goes for classic gingerbread, cake, cookies, truffles… Oh, and these incredible Gingerbread Cupcakes! These cupcakes are SO incredibly moist and fluffy, and full of warm, cozy flavours, including ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and molasses.
Gingerbread Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven at 350°F (175°c).
- Mix together butter & sugar until light & fluffy.
- One at a time add Molasses – egg – egg yolk.
- In seperate bowl mix together dry ingredients.
- Alternate between adding the buttermilk & dry ingredients to the creamed mix.
- Stir until combined.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a sweker comes out clean.
They're topped with a sweet, creamy ginger buttercream frosting, and festive sprinkles. Or in this case, gingerbread cupcakes. Lighter and easier than either gingerbread cookies or gingerbread cake, these cupcakes still possess the sweet flavors of brown sugar and molasses, fragrant winter spices, and the snappy bite that comes from plenty of ginger. Drizzled with a bit of lemon icing, the citrus aggressively. Store Gingerbread Cupcakes in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.