Christmas cupcakes. Christmas Cupcakes are the perfect holiday dessert, since you can decorate simple vanilla cupcakes with red and green candy, or go all-out with a big topper. Leaving cookies for Santa is so last year. When you're pondering which treats will earn a coveted spot on your Christmas dessert spread this year, don't forget about a certain treat that's easy to bake, makes a good amount for a large group, and will occupy your kids for hours.
Ingredients of Christmas cupcakes
- Prepare 24 of prepared cupcskes.
- Prepare 1 of vanilla frosting.
- It’s 1 of chocolate frosting.
- You need 1 of red, green, and blue m&ms.
- Prepare 1 of red hot candies if desired.
- It’s 24 large of pretzels broken.
- It’s 1 of red sprinkles.
- It’s 1 of mini marshmallows.
It's a great project with kids—they'll love adding the "ornaments". Peppermint Cupcakes "Top cupcakes with crushed peppermint sticks." – Bobbie Susan. Win your office party with these adorable cupcakes. Imagine a world beyond just vanilla and chocolate!
Christmas cupcakes instructions
- SANTAS: frost with vanilla frosting. Sprinkle sprinkles on top portion. Put marshmallows along sprinkles for brim of hat, and along bottom for his beard. Two red m&ms for eyes and a green for his nose..
- RAINDEERS: Frost with chocolate frosting. Place two broken pretzels for antlers. Green or blue m&ms for eyes and a red m&m or red hot for nose..
By Sienna Livermore and Madison Flager. Separate the yolks and whites of your room temperature eggs. Take a look at the best Christmas cupcake recipes from real cooks, complete with reviews, how-to videos and helpful tips from our Test Kitchen. The Most Festive Cupcake Recipes to Make This Holiday Season. Eggless Cupcakes with Candy Canes and Dairy Free Frosting via Wonky Wonderful.