Rainbow cupcakes. Rainbow cupcakes or cake, taste the same as normal cupcakes, but more fun to eat! Perfect for kids and people of all ages! Whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl; set aside.
Ingredients of Rainbow cupcakes
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3 tsp of white vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 of food colouring (pink,yellow,green).
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Divide batter into six separate bowls, tinting each with food coloring to make purple, blue, green, yellow, orange and red batter. Rainbow Cupcakes is a dessert that has layers of rainbow cake topped with a magical cloud and rainbow on top. Because life isn't always rainbows and skittles BUT some days it can be.
Rainbow cupcakes step by step
- preheat oven to 180 F,mix flour and baking powder..
- mix egg,oil and sugar in a blender.add vanilla extract..
- add vinegar to milk just so that it begins to curdle..
- mix the dry and wet ingredients together..
- separate the batter into different bowls and add food colouring of your choice..
- layer the different coloured batter in the molds..
- bake at 160 C for about 15 to 20 mins..
A year and a half ago I was at a pretty low point in my life. My sister had passed away unexpectedly and my dad and my mother-in-law had both. For the cupcakes, beat the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and butter together in a. Get a little creative with your cupcake making skills by whipping up these amazing rainbow cupcakes. Cupcakes that taste like sugar cookies?