Gingerbread Cupcakes. In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Combine the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, salt, ginger, nutmeg and allspice; add to the creamed mixture. Cake: Here is my gingerbread cake with cream cheese frosting recipe.
Ingredients of Gingerbread Cupcakes
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 4 oz of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of light brown sugar, packed.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of molasses.
- It’s 1/2 cup of raisins.
- You need 1/2 cup of boiling water.
- You need of GARNISH.
- It’s 1 of recipe Stabalized Wipped Cream, recipe attached in step 9 of the directions.
- Prepare of sprinkles and cinnamon candies.
- It’s 1 of recipe for Creamy Vanilla buttercream as an alternative to Whipped cream recipe attached in direction step 9.
Beat the butter and sugar together in a bowl until light and creamy. Beat in the treacle, syrup, eggs and egg. That goes for classic gingerbread, cake, cookies, truffles… Oh, and these incredible Gingerbread Cupcakes! These cupcakes are SO incredibly moist and fluffy, and full of warm, cozy flavours, including ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and molasses.
Gingerbread Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 375. Line 18 standard cupcake tins with FOIL.liners or grease and flour well. Paper liners stick to the cupcakes and are hard to peel off..
- In a medium bowl combine flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and salt.
- In a large bowl beat butter,sugar, vanilla and egg until well blended.
- Add molasses and beat in..
- Add flour mixture and beat just until combined..
- Add boiling water and mix just until smooth. Mix in raisins.
- Fill prepared cupcake tins evenly..
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Don't overbake, they may sink a but that is normal..
- Cool in pan 5 minutes then cool on wire racks. Serve with whipped cream and sprinkles.and cinnamon cndies. Whipped cream recipe attached below. Also as alternative to whipped cream these can be frosted with vanilla buttercream frosting. Recipe below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343417-stabilized-whipped-cream-for-frosting-topping-and-dipping https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/367337-basic-creamy-vanilla-buttercream-frosting.
They're topped with a sweet, creamy ginger buttercream frosting, and festive sprinkles. Or in this case, gingerbread cupcakes. Lighter and easier than either gingerbread cookies or gingerbread cake, these cupcakes still possess the sweet flavors of brown sugar and molasses, fragrant winter spices, and the snappy bite that comes from plenty of ginger. Drizzled with a bit of lemon icing, the citrus aggressively. Store Gingerbread Cupcakes in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.