Cinnamon Pancake cupcakes. In a large bowl or stand mixer, beat together cream cheese and butter. Finally, mix in the powdered sugar in small batches until fully combined. But we are here to talk about apple cinnamon pancake cupcakes.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Pancake cupcakes
- You need 1 1/4 of flour.
- You need 2/3 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 4 tbsp of stick butter.
- It’s 1 of eggs.
- It’s 2/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
Stir pancake mix and cinnamon in large bowl until well blended. Stir in eggs, milk, oil and vanilla just until blended. Serve pancakes with Spiced Syrup (recipe follows. Drizzle equal amounts of cinnamon swirl onto each pancake in a spiral motion.
Cinnamon Pancake cupcakes step by step
- Add the dry ingredients except the cinnamon first flour,and sugar.
- Add water and your one egg.
- Melt your butter down and pour it into the mix and then stir all the ingredients together.
- And last but not least add the cinnamon and if u prefer more add more and then pour into a cupcake pan and let it cook at 350°F.
Add in the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger. Fold in the dry ingredients until just combined. Stir in carrots, taking care not to over mix. In a medium bow, combine all filling ingredients. For the Pancakes: Combine dry ingredients.