Banana cupcake. Most banana cupcake recipes I've tried are a little dense and muffin/bread like. This one is fluffy soft and very tasty. In a large bowl, cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy.
Ingredients of Banana cupcake
- Prepare of cake.
- Prepare 200 grams of butter.
- You need 200 grams of sugar.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 4 of mashed banana.
- You need 300 grams of flour.
- Prepare 1 envelope of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare of banana cream.
- You need 200 grams of white chocolate.
- It’s 100 ml of whipping cream.
- It’s 1 of banana.
Better yet, they are based on one of my favorite recipes from Grandma's recipe book! Grandma makes them with vanilla as the only spice, but when my son Myles and I make them, we like to add a slew of spices to the recipe. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In a medium mixing bowl stir together, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, set aside.
Banana cupcake step by step
- Preheat the oven at 180 °C.
- Mix all the ingredients together in the order mentioned.
- Pour the batter in the cupcake pan and bake it for 25 minutes.
- Let it cool.
- Melt the white chocolate and the whipping cream.
- Mix it with one banana then add powdred sugar till you obtain a cohesive cream.
In a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed cream butter and sugar until fluffy. A tasty banana cake is a good alternative to banana bread when you're looking for a sweet treat.. Picnic Cake, Banana Coffee Cake with Pecans, Banana Chocolate Chip Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting, Banana-Oatmeal Cake (Screwed-Up Mother's Day Cake), Banana Plum Bread With some super moist and fluffy Banana Cupcakes (thanks to cake flour instead of all-purpose) topped with my favorite cream cheese frosting. You can totally use all-purpose flour, the crumb of your cupcakes will just be a little heavier in texture. And that cream cheese frosting is pretty much perfection.