Quick and Easy Coconut Cup Cakes. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. Whisk butter, sugar, and salt in large bowl until creamy and light. Whisk in eggs, one at time, until combined.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Coconut Cup Cakes
- Prepare 150 grams of butter.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 50 grams of flour.
- You need 50 grams of chocolate.
- You need 50 grams of hazelnuts.
- It’s 120 grams of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 130 grams of small coconut pieces.
We are the UK's number one food brand. Whether you're looking for healthy recipes and guides, family projects and meal plans, the latest gadget reviews, foodie travel inspiration or just the perfect recipe for dinner tonight, we're here to help. These owl cupcakes are a fun idea for a kid's birthday party, a bake sale, or a Halloween party – they are quick and easy to make and cute. By Nesrine Mini Coconut Cupcakes with Passion Fruit Icing Stir in dessicated coconut until fully combined.
Quick and Easy Coconut Cup Cakes step by step
- Melt the butter and do the next steps while you wait for it to cool off.
- Chop the chocolate and the hazelnuts to small bits..
- Add all the ingredients aside from the butter to a bowl and mix them together.
- Slowly add the melted butter to the mix as you stir..
- Fill the dough into cup cake forms and put them in a preheated oven at 200 C (normal settings) on a middle height level for 25 minutes..
- Keep an eye on them, they quickly get burned! Take them out and let them cool off. Enjoy!.
Why this easy coconut cake recipe is the best. This dessicated coconut cake is easy, quick and versatile. Moist and intense coconut flavour – Say no to dry cakes! Cheaper to make your own with just few inexpensive ingredients. Makes use of simple ingredients you most likely have in your kitchen cupboards.