Chocolate Heaven Cupcakes. Heavenly Homemade Chocolate Cupcakes, made with cocoa powder and strong hot coffee, are the most decadent and moist chocolate cupcake recipe you'll ever enjoy! Why this recipe works: Think about all the wonderful things you'd want in a chocolate cupcake. Share this Description: A must for chocolate lovers, our award-winning cupcake is topped with an indulgent chocolate cream cheese frosting and decorated with pastel pink.
Ingredients of Chocolate Heaven Cupcakes
- It’s of cupcakes.
- You need 6 oz of butter.
- You need 6 oz of caster sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of golden syrup.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 oz of dark chocolate.
- It’s 1 1/2 oz of cocoa.
- It’s 6 oz of flour.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sour cream.
- You need of filling.
- It’s 6 oz of icing sugar.
- You need 2 oz of unsalted butter, softened.
- Prepare 2 oz of dark chocolate.
- You need 1 tbsp of Orange liquor(optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of glaze.
- Prepare 9 oz of dark chocolate.
- It’s 150 ml of whipping cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of Maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Unfortunately, a traditional recipe includes butter, milk, eggs, flour, and sugar. For many of us, this can lead to inflammation and digestive discomfort, making it a recipe for disaster. Heaven Cupcake features cupcakes with original designs for delivery around the Salt Lake Valley. Our cupcakes are a piece of heaven ready to be delivered to your work, client, party, family member or friend at the click of a button.
Chocolate Heaven Cupcakes instructions
- Line a cupcake tin with 12 cases. Preheat oven to160 degrees. Cream together butter, sugar and syrup, vanilla..
- Add the eggs one a time scraping down the bowl between additions then add sour cream..
- Pour in and mix the melted chocolate in..
- Mix dried ingredients. Fold into batter mix.
- Use a standard ice cream scoop and portion into the prepared tray. Place on middle shelf 18-20 minutes till scewer comes out clean. Cool on rack..
- Mix together softened butter and icing sugar beat till smooth add cooled chocolate and orange liquor(optional) if not vanilla.
- Spoon out the middle of each cake and divide filling between them and smooth.
- Bring cream, syrup to boil turn off straight away add chocolate stir till chocolate melts add vanilla. Leave to cool till thick enough to dip the top of cakes. Further decoration is optional..
Delicious, succulent and bursting with flavour our Chocolate Heaven cupcakes are the perfect indulgent gift. Each individual cake is made from velvety sponge and a thick layer of swirled chocolate fudge frosting. Into a medium bowl, sift together cocoa, flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside. In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat egg and sugar till it is creamy.