Moist Berry Berry Strawberry Cupcakes. If making cupcakes get ur muffin tin ready w/ nonstick spray or line w ur baking cups. In a mixing bowl combine cake mix, oil, eggs, and thawed strawberries (w/ juice from strawberries). The strawberries are replacing the water component of the original recipe on the box so make sure to include the juice from the frozen berries.
Ingredients of Moist Berry Berry Strawberry Cupcakes
- It’s of Cake Batter.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of frozen strawberries in sugar with juice(thawed).
- Prepare 1 box of Duncan Hines Signature Strawberry Supreme Cake Mix.
- It’s 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cream cheese (softened).
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare of Icing.
- It’s 1 stick of 1 stick butter (melted).
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of confectioner's sugar (powdered sugar).
- You need 1/2 packages of cream cheese (softened).
- Prepare 1 tsp of 1 tsp milk or half n half (add enough to desired consistency of icing).
- It’s 1/2 cup of frozen strawberries in sugar (thawed).
Then they're frosted with strawberry frosting made from real berries for the perfect pretty-in-pink cupcake that's made from REAL strawberries. Quick and easy strawberry cupcakes recipe, homemade from scratch with simple ingredients. Pink, soft, moist and loaded with fresh strawberry flavor. These strawberry cupcakes are so delicious and have the perfect light and airy texture.
Moist Berry Berry Strawberry Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- If ur not making cupcakes, prepare ur cake pan (cover w/ cooking spray) and set aside. If making cupcakes get ur muffin tin ready w/ nonstick spray or line w ur baking cups..
- In a mixing bowl combine cake mix, oil, eggs, and thawed strawberries (w/ juice from strawberries). The strawberries are replacing the water component of the original recipe on the box so make sure to include the juice from the frozen berries. I also added a 4th egg. The box recipe calls for 3, but I did 4. Amps up the moisture and makes it fluffier…..
- Gradually add in ur sour cream and softened cream cheese (hopefully ur using an electric mixer for this step… I've folded these 2 remaining ingredients in before as well but they come out fluffy & moist either way….
- Divide batter equally (about 1 1/2 tbsp to 2 tbsp per muffin cup) Or just pour entire content into greased baking pan if making a whole cake…
- Bake for 18-21 mins or until toothpick inserted in center of cake/cupcake comes out clean..
- Place on wire rack and allow to cool for about about an hour prior to applying icing so it won't melt off (if u can wait that long!!!).
- For Icing: Melt down stick of butter in microwave-safe bowl, mix in all ingredients w electric mixer. Blend until smooth and creamy. Add more powdered sugar if icing too loose/thin or more milk if too thick until desired consistency reached. Be careful w juice from strawberries in this step as u dont want icing too runny and again, if it turns out too loose add more powdered sugar. Top each cupcake w dollop of icing to ur liking! Turn up & enjoy ur berry berry delicious bakery style cupcakes!!!.
Their pretty pink color makes them the perfect dessert for Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Summer weddings and anniversaries. Strawberries: I have only made these with fresh strawberries, but I imagine that thawed frozen strawberries will work as well. We use two forms in the cupcakes and frosting – a puree that is reduced on the stove, and diced bits of strawberry that add moist little pockets of juicy berry flavor to the cupcakes. So, today I bring you my Summer Berry Cupcakes! These cupcakes are moist, fluffy, and infused with vanilla.