Banana cupcakes/cake. Find Out How To Make Tasty Cupcakes. Five Ingredient Banana Cupcakes are a fabulous alternative to making banana bread with overly ripe bananas. You can make these cupcakes as a cake!
Ingredients of Banana cupcakes/cake
- You need 2 2/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 stick of butter or margarine.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of ripe bananas, mashed.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk, buttermilk, coconut milk or almond milk.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded coconut, optional.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped nuts, optional.
In a large bowl, cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Banana Cream Pie Cupcakes Framed Cooks. In a medium mixing bowl stir together, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, set aside.
Banana cupcakes/cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line muffin pan with cupcake liners or grease and flour 2, 9 inch cake pans if making cake.
- Whisk flour, baking soda, and salt together and set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, cream butter and both sugars with hand mixer.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Add mashed bananas and mix well.
- Mix in flour mixture and milk alternately.
- Fill cupcake liners 2/3 of the way full or pour into cake pans.
- Bake cupcakes for 18 minutes and cake for 40 to 45 minutes or until tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
- Makes about 18 cupcakes.
In a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed cream butter and sugar until fluffy. How long do you bake mini banana cupcakes? You can test for doneness by sticking a toothpick in the center of a cupcake. The perfect little portion of cake that sits right in your hand. Even if we all know that these Banana Cupcakes are so delicious that you couldn't possibly just have one!