Fat Elvis Cupcakes. Great recipe for Fat Elvis Cupcakes. Having tried the famous Fat Elvis Shake at one of my all time favorite restaurants Monty's Blue Plate Diner in Madison Wisconsin was amazing! In a small bowl, combine the bananas, mayonnaise and vanilla until well blended.
Ingredients of Fat Elvis Cupcakes
- You need 1 box of Cupcake Or Cake Mix.
- It’s 2 of Mushed Bananas.
- Prepare 2 cup of Peanut Butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 5 slice of Bacon.
We bake and frost our signature flavors every morning, fresh from scratch. Choose from cupcake classics like vanilla, chocolate, and peanut butter cup. In addition, we feature seasonal and special flavors each week such as Maple Bacon, Fat Elvis, Cannoli, Tiramisu and French Toast. See more ideas about Dessert recipes, Delicious desserts, Food.
Fat Elvis Cupcakes instructions
- 1 ~ Follow All Directions On The Cupcake Mix Box And Add Mushed Bananas To Batter And Bake.
- 2 ~ While Cupcakes Are Baking Put Peanut Butter In Bowl With Milk And Sugar, Stir And Let Rest In Fridge.
- 3 ~ Cook Bacon In Pan And Cut Up Into Bits.
- 4 ~ When Cupcakes Are Done Let Rest On Rack.
- 5 ~ Put Peanut Butter And Milk Mixture In Pastry Bag And Pipe Onto Cupcakes.
- 6 ~ Sprinkle Bacon Bits Over Cupcakes.
I had an extremely delicious cupcake here called "wedding cake". It was an almond cake with vanilla buttercream and was as. But you're still probably wondering what the heck this has to do with Elvis Cupcakes. Well, one of the characters kind of has a thing for cupcakes. Our gracious host spoiled us rotten with a plethora of fabulous cupcake flavors that she bought at a local store.