Puppy theme cupcakes. See more ideas about Dog cupcakes, Cupcake cakes, Dog cakes. All you need is a dozen of your favorite cupcakes, a batch of white buttercream, some easy-to-find candies and a few decorating tools. Follow these simple steps to create shaggy dogs, pugs, shih.
Ingredients of Puppy theme cupcakes
- It’s 1 box of cake mix.
- It’s 1 packages of chocolate sprinkles.
- It’s 1 can of chocolate frosting.
- Prepare 1 packages of chocolate candy melts.
- Prepare 1 packages of candy eyes.
And now, without further delay, let's dig in! Puppy Dog Cupcakes and Party Ideas. Party decorations included a lot of puppy themed decor. Real dog bones were attached to the balloons to weigh them down.
Puppy theme cupcakes instructions
- Make box cake as directed on package. Pour into cupcake pans and bake as directed. Let cool..
- Frost cupcakes with frosting of choice. We chose chocolate for the dogs and white for the paws..
- Make paws with candy melts and a paw print mold. Make ears by piping the chocolate out in a pattern on wax paper..
- Once paws are hardened place on cupcakes. I sprayed the frosting with decorative edible spray first..
- Sprinkle chocolate sprinkles on cupcakes, place 2 eyes on the cupcakes and add 2 ears. Take gel and make a nose, mouth and tongue..
Stuffed dogs adorned the tables and food tents with clever labeling were set out with the snacks and breakfast bagels. The Taco bar was set up at lunch. How to make Puppy Cupcakes: I used a. Throw an animal-theme birthday party for your child. These birthday cakes and cupcakes are designed to please animal lovers with dogs, cats, an elephant, an octopus, monkeys, bears, and a menagerie of kids' favorites.