Oreo confetti cupcakes. It's always party time with these Oreo Funfetti Cupcakes stuffed with sprinkles and Oreo-goodness! I even put an Oreo on the bottom for a little surprise! A Cupcake in the Oven- not mine!
Ingredients of Oreo confetti cupcakes
- Prepare 1 box of confetti cake mix.
- Prepare 1 of whatever the cake box says you need.
- Prepare 1 box of oreos.
- You need 1 can of cream cheese frosting.
Today is the blog's First Birthday!!! Show Me the Yummy, this little food blog, has officially been around for an entire year. Our baked fresh from scratch treats today are: 🧁 Cupcakes: Carrot cake Banana cream cheese Red velvet Salted caramel Turtle Oreo Confetti Vanilla raspberry Triple chocolate Mud pie Chocolate sundae Candy bar Chocolate peanut butter Lemon meringue Raspberrry lemon Cherry chip Orange creamsicle Bananas Foster Strawberry milkshake Samoa Triple. Oreo confetti cupcakes Just decided to bake with whatever I could find around the house.
Oreo confetti cupcakes step by step
- Prepare cake mix with whatever the box tells you to add (eggs, oil, etc).
- Crush up about half of the oreos with your hands and put crumbs/chunks into batter. I figured out it made about 18 cupcakes so I saved exactly that many oreos and smashed up the rest..
- Poor chunky cake batter into cupcake papers in a muffin tin. Bake according to cake box directions..
- After they bake and cool a little, cut a sliver off the top of each cupcake so its flat. Proceed to eat all of those slivers of cake..
- Place 1 Oreo on the flat part of the cupcakes and decorate with cream cheese frosting so the frosting hides the Oreo..
- After a day or two the Oreo on top gets soft and mushy and its super yummy :).
In my mind, sprinkle cupcakes have always been called funfetti. Back in the day, a lot of the boxed cake mixes called it confetti cake mix. My theory is that we call it the name we grew up with. Add the melted butter, then mix to. Here's a tough question: cake or cookies?