Nutella stuffed chocolate cupcakes. In a large mixing bowl, sift the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and then add the sugars. Taste: I just adore the combination of chocolate and raspberry, especially when a heaping of nutty Nutella is mixed in. Texture: These chocolate cupcakes are perfection – wonderfully tender and moist while sturdy enough to be filled and frosted generously.
Ingredients of Nutella stuffed chocolate cupcakes
- Prepare 200 grams of sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs at room temp.
- Prepare 130 grams of all-purpose flour.
- You need 5 grams of baking powder.
- You need 56 grams of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of coco powder.
- Prepare 8 tsp of Nutella.
Decadent chocolate cupcakes stuffed with creamy nutella and topped with fresh raspberry frosting. And yes, they're just as delicious as they look. Say hello to the most decadent treat to emerge from my oven this year. I know, I know… diets and resolutions and cleanses are all the rage right now.
Nutella stuffed chocolate cupcakes step by step
- Heat the oven to 180°F Celsius.
- In a mixing bowl beat the eggs and sugar till well incorporated and a bit thick (not stiff).
- Sift the all purpose flour , baking powder and coco power and add to the egg and sugar mixture. Don't over mix the batter..
- In a bowl heat the milk and butter in the microwave for 1 min on high or until the butter has melted..
- In a separate bowl take 1/2 cup of the batter and add the melted butter and milk to it and mix well. Then once mixed add it to the rest of the batter and mix..
- Pure the batter half way into the cupcakes molds and add a tsp of Nutella in the middle then top up with batter..
- Bake in the oven for 35 mins. And enjoy 😊😊.
Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Cupcakes are rich, moist, decadent, and an easy chocolate filled cupcake recipe with fresh strawberry buttercream frosting! Strawberry and Nutella, the best chocolate hazelnut spread ever, is one of the most underrated flavor combinations out there. Ahhh but chocolate and pink, there's something about that just makes me want to take a big ol' bite. And these Nutella Stuffed Strawberry Chocolate Cupcakes are the perfect example. Nutella is pretty magical on its own, but when stuffed inside my best chocolate cupcake recipe and added into a buttercream frosting… well you just can't beat that.